You post on social media but not getting enough engagement ??
Others social media Posts are getting more engagement than yours. Have you ever analyzed the reason for their success and how they are getting more engagement on social media platforms? Why do you lack behind? Which are the things you are missing while trying to increase your post engagement? Why are you spending too much money on improving your Post engagement? Read further to explore the reason and tactics behind their success. People who are successful in social media have a clear idea about Engagement strategy. Social Media Experts know what to post, how to post when to post on which platform.
Unfortunately, all social media post works differently. It may confuse you if you do not have precise user behavioral data on each platform. All social media post timings are different. It won’t help you gain more Post engagements if you are posting your post on all social media platform at the same moment. These timings also vary based on what business you are doing, audience change per network and industry.
● Wednesday is the best time to post on Instagram. Wednesday gets a higher reach and engagement on Instagram.
● Weekdays in the morning (after 10 ) is the best time to post on Instagram. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday are days for Instagram.
● Sunday is the least engaging day on Instagram.
● Best time to post on facebook is during the weekday between 1 pm to 4 pm on work hours.
● Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are the days to post on Facebook
● Weekends have higher engagement on Facebook
● Evenings and early mornings have the least engagement on Facebook
● Best days to post in Linkedin during work hours 10:00 Am to 12:00 pm or 4:00 pm to 6:00 Pm professionals use Linkedin so work hours are the best time to post
● Weekdays Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are the best days to post on Linkedin.
● The weekend is The worst time to post on Linkedin for engagement.
● For Twitter best hours in between lunch hours from 12 pm to 2 pm
● Workdays get higher engagement on Twitter. Posting in between lunch in workdays can increase in Social Media Engagement.
● Weekends are the worst days to post on Twitter, and like Instagram, Wednesday is the best day to post on twitter
● Best time to post in Pinterest is late in the evening as people love scroll Pinterest when they are in relax mode.
● Workhours doesn’t work for Pinterest users. Posting in workhours only gives you less engagement.
● Saturday and Sunday work well for Pinterest engagement.
Monitor your Social Media accounts regularly and check your Social Media insights can give you the best timings to post for your Social Media accounts. As we said earlier every social media platform is different, and every brand works differently in each platform. Keep posting and experimenting with your posts.
Read More from Our Blogs